To get your pool ready after an active winterizing (idle filtration)
- Clean the bottom, the walls and the water line with a brush even if it does not seem dirty. You can use your robot on the sole condition that you follow the manufacturer's recommendations, particularly concerning the operating temperature.
- Adjust the daily filtration time (water temperature / 2 = number of hours of filtration, in one cycle, starting at 7am)
- Adjust the PH, alkalinity (TAC) and hardness (TH) of your pool water, and add your disinfection product (Chlorine, Bromine, Active Oxygen)
- Enjoy your pool as soon as the temperature suits you!
To get your pool ready after an inactive winterizing (filtration stopped, water level lowered under the skimmers, pipes drained)
- Remove the equipment necessary for wintering (wintering floats & gizmos, plugs on the outlets) and replace the skimmer baskets and adjustable jets in the outlets.
- Once the cover has been removed use a net to take out various debris. Clean the bottom, sides and water line with a brush. Avoid using a robot cleaner if your pool is very dirty and the water temperature is low (< 20°C)
- Adjust the water level to ¾ of the skimmers
- In your technical room, check that your pump, drain and purge plugs, and filter are correctly in place, and open the appropriate valves.
- Turn on the electrical box.
- Restart the filtration system by checking that the covers and filter are correctly in place, the pressure on the manometer, and carry out a cleaning for a sand filter, check the state of wear for a cartridge filter, or recharge with diatomite for a diatomaceous earth filter.
- Adjust your pH between 7.0 and 7.4 8.
- If your come across algae - perform a shock treatment - then flocculate and leave the filter running continuously for 24 to 48 hours
- Check the pH again, adjust the alkalinity (TAC) and hardness (TH) of your pond water, and add your disinfection product (Chlorine, Bromine, Active Oxygen). If you have an automatic electrolysis treatment system, adjust the salt level - remembering to put the cell back in place before starting up.
- Enjoy your pool as soon as the temperature is right for you!