These stabilised chlorine granules are ideal for the daily dosing of your swimming pool water. They are rapid dissolving and will have little effect on the pH.
- Always maintain pH level within the range 7.2 – 7.6. If the pH level is outside the ideal range please adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine levels within the range 1.5 – 3mg/l (ppm).
- Because of the quality of this product it can be dosed directly into the swimming pool without pre-dissolving
providing the temperature of the water is above 20°C. For pool water temperature below 20°C or noncirculating
water, this product should be pre-dissolved in a clean and uncontaminated plastic bucket and
distributed evenly around the pool.
- After pre-dissolving add the resulting solution to the pool near the inlets with the filtration system in operation.
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT MUST NOT BE MIXED WITH OTHER CHLORINES OR ADDED TO THE POOL THROUGH A FEEDER OR SKIMMER CONTAINING ANY OTHER PRODUCTS.
5. It is recommended that you shock dose your pool once a fortnight, or more frequently in hot weather using Acti Shock Granules
|Pool Volume||To Increase||Chlorine Level|
|M3 (Ltrs)||Gallons||1mg/l (ppm)||2mg/l (ppm)|